Want to get in on the Social Media Revolution?
Realtors have heard about Facebook, Twitter and all the other sites that cater to interaction with the new consumer.
They understand the benefits but don’t know where or how to start.
Here is a list of tutorials that will get you started. Once you have completed reading through the content of this list you will be an expert!
As a site guest you have access to all these pages:
- * Don’t want to blog? Try Twittering instead
- * Social Media Is Not a Fad
- * Should you Twitter your listings?
- * Twitter Tools for Realtors
- * Twitter Rocket, will it work in real estate?
- * Facebook friends lists, how to use
- * How to create Facebook pages
- * Facebook Report just released for Realtors
Free registered members get access to all this premium content too:
- How to sign up for hosting
- Using Google for research
- How to make your real estate blog look like a website
- How to install WordPress
- How to install your theme
- How to customize the template
- How to install plugins & configure widgets
- How to tweak WordPress
- How to write copy for the web
- How to format a page or post
- How to become a local Celebrity
- How to optimize trackbacks
- How to drive traffic to your site
- How to Utilize Pay Per Click
- How to use Google Analytics
- How to profit from RSS feeds
- How to react to plagiarism
- How to Tweet for business
- How to manage a Virtual Assistant
Sign up for your free complimentary membership here.
Social Media School Members
have full access to fully illustrated tutorials and videos, making implementation a no brainer:
Sign up for the School membership now, it’s quick and easy and affordable!
If you lack time or expertise we have several options available to you:
Other Fast Track links: