I am not sure which concerns me more;
The fact that so many agents tell me they don't get any traffic to their site or the fact they are excited by the website company's guarantee of 60 leads over 2 months.
Getting consumers to visit your site isn't rocket science! Check out this screen shot from Google analytics for our site, more than 14,000 page views the past month which is more than 400 page views per day.
For us that translates into a lot of signups for our Platinum Membership, free 7 day eCourse and our social media mentoring, but the shocking thing is that this isn't even that good if you want to be real honest about it. We are working on it though!
But who cares how many people visit our site; isn't that what you are thinking?
Hhhmmmm, we thought so 🙂
So how do you tweek up your real estate marketing to attract more visitors to YOUR site?
Here are 10 tips that we believe should make all the difference to your traffic – it's all about attracting visitors.
- Post a status update on your Facebook page with a link back to a post or article on your blog. Do this at least 2 or 3 times a week.
- Tweet about something related to your niche to attract your Twitter followers back to your blog post or page. Do this at least 2 or 3 times a week.
- Post a Craigslist ad for one of your listings. If you don't have a listing, borrow one from an agent in your office or a friend. At least one a week.
- Duplicate your Craigslist ad on Backpage. For that matter, place an ad on every online classified page that allows it.
- Upload property or community videos to your Youtube account and link them back to your blog. Preferably at least once a week. Buy yourself a flip
- Leave a comment on an authority blog. Most comments allow readers to click over to the commenters blog. If you are adding value to the conversation & engaging other comments you will be very likely to click through to your site.
- Set up an account at Posterous and use this to post daily or weekly photo upates that link back to your blog and Facebook
- Setup your blog RSS feed to automatically feed into your Facebook Notes and then use the Facebook "Tag" feature to tag your friends, clients and prospects. This strategy will encourage those that you have tagged to leave a comment … thus creating a conversation and most likely click throughs to your blog.
- Spend a few minutes every other day answering consumer questions on Trulia. When answering questions, be sure not to sell yourself and services. If you answer the question and provide value, consumers will naturally click on your profile to learn more about you.
10. Incorporate a Call To Action (CTA) on your offline marketing pieces.
Tip: Do NOT just put your website address, you want to use your CTA to direct people to a specific page or post.
This is good landing page strategy!
Do these tasks and your website traffic will improve!
Do you have any other suggestions? Stuff that's worked for you?